Afraid to move forward with that home purchase? Grantsville Utah home buyers should know these facts.
- You don’t need a 20% down payment to buy a house in Grantsville Utah.
- No need to have a 780 credit score to qualify for a home loan in Grantsville UT.
- With all the high tech tools available getting approved for a mortgage is easy peasy. AND FAST!
- Nationally the average credit score on approved loans is 724
- Many millennials put down less than 10%.
- Over 76% of loan application were approved last month.
- Veterans can buy a home in Grantsville UT with No money down.
- Grantsville home buyers may qualify for 100% financing thru a Rural Home Loan government program.
- A large number of homes listed for sale in Grantsville UT have been built this year.
- Buying a home is 36% less expensive than renting. In Grantsville it could be more.
- Landlords build repair costs into the cost of monthly payment.
Many potential homebuyers believe that they need a 20% down payment and a 780 FICO® score to qualify to buy a home, which stops many of them from even trying! Here are some facts:
- 40% of millennials who purchased homes this year have put down less than 10%.
- 76.4% of loan applications were approved last month.
- The average credit score of approved loans was 724 in September.
Grantsville Utah home buyers should know these facts and a lot more.
And not just from me. Here are some comments about buying a home to help you make the decision to start looking at houses.
There you have it.
Now you know what I think about buying a Grantsville Utah home, some encouraging thought about home buyers nationally, and a few tips from independent agents about their thoughts on purchasing a house.
Questions? give us a call. 435-840-5029. Ask for Chris or Berna Sloan.
At Group1 Real Estate we are in business to help you thru this process. Let us help you!
Let us know you heard about us from reading Grantsville Utah home buyers should know these facts.