Bottom line though is, if you are looking to buy a new home in Tooele City, Stansbury Park, Grantsville UT, Erda Utah,or Lake Point Utah, you should find something here that will help you make the best decisions along the way.
Here are those articles and a short comment about what I thought about them.
- Why new home sales dipped in April: This post explains various reasons why new construction closings were down in April. In spite of these factors, Tooele County did not show a slow down, but stayed about the same.
- The “how to buy” article from Trulia offered some great advice having to do with timing. They suggest house buyers be aware of and choose according to the best build options for your living situation.
- On negotiating new construction: Most experienced agents know this, but agents not familiar with selling new builds may not. Builders almost NEVER negotiate list price so you should think of getting your “deal” on upgrades. There are good reasons for this. The reasons afe so good that I might even suggest if you meet a contractor that will cut the price, I would look elsewhere. This is also another reason to work with an experienced local Tooele agent.
- Reasons to buy new: This article spends time going over what kind of problems are avoided when you are the first owner. Talks about piece of mind, new systems, warranties, guarantees and not buying someone els’s problems.
- Questions about buying new is a great video about buying a new house and more info about using a professional REALTOR to do it.
So her are links to the 5 tips for buying new construction homes in Tooele County UT
So there you have it. Some help deciding whether buying new is best for you.
I hope you found something helpful in this post. Real Estate information that will make it easier to become a property owner in Tooele.
If you don’t have an agent and want to follow up with these suggestions (hire a local pro) I’d like to apply for the job.
You can find out some of the things I know by visiting my blog and going over the hundreds of posts I have done about local real estate.
Or, click on my bio, “about Berna Sloan” and look over what I have done over the last 25 or so years
Or; Just call me, Berna Sloan 435-840-5029.
Just say, “read your article about 5 tips for buying new construction homes in Tooele County UT. We need to talk”.